Thursday, January 2, 2014

day two, the moon. { project 365 }



Olive and I opened and set up her new 2014 calendar today. A day late. I noticed on the calendar that yesterday had no moon. When walked upstairs tonight Olive got really excited to see the teeny tiny moon.

Olive really likes the moon. She went through a short phase of claiming to be afraid of it but generally she likes to see it before bed and loves to try to find it when we're in the car, any time of the day.

I grabbed this shot from my window as Olive cleaned up her Legos and June napped. I used my 70-200 f/2.8 ii is... Which is huge and heavy. With a heavy lens and huge ISO I should have used a tripod but I was pressed for time so I settled with a wide stance and leaning the lens on the window. 

In post processing I added some grain and flattened the blacks but didn't inhance the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment