Friday, January 24, 2014

day twenty-four, movement. { project 365 }



I took some long exposure photos of Olive playing. I don't often do long exposure but I thought it might be neat to capture toddler movement this way. I think I'll play around with it more and possible use it while working when I can afford to take the time for more artistic shots. Maybe during wedding dances. Or while a bride walks down the aisle if I'm the second shooter and can compromise the regular walking shots.

Below are just a few more that I liked.











The image below is a composite of three that I threw into Photoshop to try layering.  All of the images aren't the best examples of long expose because I wasn't using a tripod or a remote - the camera was set on top of a candle holder and I used my finger. But it was still fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment