Monday, January 6, 2014

day six, frosty. { project 365 }

I'm sure you've heard: It's cold.

But sometimes I don't notice that it's cold because I don't get to leave the house every day.  On exceptionally chilly days Tyler drives our car to work so I'm extra stuck at home.  But there was no ignoring the cold today... with all of the hype and such I was quite aware.  And with the weird way our screen door opened and closed when I let Honey out...

We don't often get condensation on the inside of our windows as our home vents quite well (since it's old and we have some old windows.. it's drafty) but if I'm cooking a lot in the kitchen the window by the eat in nook gets super steamy.

Of all days today was a great day to strip diapers.  I greatly dislike diaper stripping when it's warm outside but why not have three big pots of water boiling on the stove for an hour when it's about a million degrees below zero?  So that's what I did.

Of course with that much water boiling, a bunch of condensation ended up on the old window but as quickly as it formed it also froze.  And I think it might be there for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment