Sunday, January 25, 2015

Minnstameet Holiday Party

Oh, hi there. It's been a while. Yep. Yeah. Oops.

Anywho..................................

On Sunday we headed to Vandalia Tower in St. Paul for a little party.

The Instagram community in Minnesota is large and thriving. I participate, but on the edge of things.

I (over)gram.. but mostly my kiddos. I haven't been able to make it to many meet ups in the past and was eager to make this one work. In typical INFJ fashion... I didn't talk to anyone. Except for my family, of course. Whoops!

I'll share a couple of my favorites from my biggest of my big cameras. Eventually you can find my iphone shots over on my iphone photography page.. but, like everything else, that needs to be updated too.







To check out the entire {small} gallery please follow this link. I really very highly encourage you to go take a peek. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment