Thursday, January 31, 2013

the lowry cafe show. { frost on flower }

On Tuesday Olive, Scott, and I went to the Lowry Cafe.  Olive and I ate fruit and Scott had the new corned beef hash.  Brooke met up with us eventually and also enjoyed the corned beef hash.

Scott and I met there to see our framed prints up on the walls.  That's right... we're having a show!  Scott was out of town this weekend while I hung 12 of our prints - 6 from each of us.  They're hanging right now at the Lowry Cafe and they're all for sale.  I encourage you to stop in and take a peek and enjoy a good meal while you're there.

Here are some photos of our prints up on the walls (still missing the title tags & prices though) and Brooke enjoying her hash.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I used my new 85mm 1.8.  It's taking a little getting used to since I've been using my 50mm 1.4 so much recently.  I really need to get my 50mm repaired.  The 85mm looks great but isn't what I would probably choose to use in this setting.. I couldn't quite get the perspective I wanted of our work on the walls.  Brooke's meal looks great but get myself positioned correctly was a little odd.  Great results still the the quality looks perfect.  I like my kit and learning what each lens is best suited for.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment