Tuesday, January 1, 2013

goodbye, hello.

It's 2013!  Remember when it was 1993 and the thought of the 2000's seemed sooooooo weird?

2012 was a pretty great year.
Olive turned one, which was a big accomplishment.  2012 brought more new things and developments than any future year ever will for her.  She learned to walk, talk, jump.  She is potty trained, she has friends.  She went on far away road trips and saw amazing things.
In 2012 my business took off quite well.  Here's to an even better 2013!
This was my first full year of working for myself.
We continued work out on our house throughout the year.
We took a family road trip to the state of Washington and saw the Pacific Ocean for the first time.  I checked a few states off of my never been to list.  Now it's down to the big ones like Alaska and Hawaii.
We grew a lot closer as a family this year.
We rekindled some old friendships.

I'm fairly certain that 2013 is going to be even better.  Overall 2012 was great but void of major exciting events.
In 2013 we're going to move somewhere new.  But we're not sure where yet.
So if all goes as planned in 2013 we'll be selling a house for the first time and Olive will move for the first time.
We hope to travel more in 2013.
Olive will turn two and I'm sure she'll become increasingly more entertaining.  I think this year we will start some more organized home preschooling activities.
In 2013 Tyler is going to get a new job.
In 2013 I'm going to have more business and be able to make more money - I'm already on track for that.
We have friends having a baby in 2013.. that's pretty cool.

I think it looks pretty promising.  :)

Thanks to all of you for being a part of my 2012.. I hope to see you in 2013.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment