Tuesday, October 4, 2011

sunday's senior session.

I had a somewhat "spur of the moment" session on Sunday in Peace Rock Garden in south Minneapolis' Lyndale Park. What a beautiful location! There were quite a few other seniors being photographed there at the same time.

Here are a few of my favorites..

_MG_5543.jpg

_MG_5519.jpg

_MG_5500.jpg

_MG_5468.jpg

_MG_5403.jpg

_MG_5331.jpg

I get the chance to do additional sessions in the garden before autumn ends.. it was such a beautiful spot! I'm chatting with a girl that I found on Craigslist who is need of photos of her doing various yoga poses and I suggested this garden just before sunset as the perfect location. Hopefully we'll squeeze that in during the next week or so and in return I get two one-on-one yoga classes. Hooray for trading! :)

2 comments: