Tuesday, March 1, 2011

olive and her nini

My mom and my stepdad have been in town since Thursday. My mom has been cooking meals for us as well as freezing some and my stepdad built a shelving unit in our kitchen in an odd spot that we had as well as other very helpful things. They've already gone back to their hotel for the night and we're heating up some Hungarian goulash that my mom made. yum! We're very thankful for their help but also happy that the trip is coming to an end so we can have some family time alone before Tyler's family arrives and before he heads back to work - we still have a lot of learning to do!

Here are some photos that I took of my mom and Olive today. After months of deliberation my mom has settled on the name NiNi as her grandma name.

[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment