Monday, March 28, 2011

a fresh start!

Welcome to my new and improving blog. Yes, I meant to include the "ing" and not use "ed". I started this switch over to a new address, using a new template, and adding a few features just this morning so the process is by no means complete.

I hope that this blog will see increased traffic and subscriptions due to an increase in interesting and useful posts by me. Posts about being a mom, family, home & garden, health & wellness, photography, product reviews, giveaways, and more!

I hope that you'll take the time to look around and come back if you get a chance. I would especially appreciate it if you would subscribe. :) There is a convenient button over to the right.. Just click on Sign Me Up!

And check out my Amazon shop - click on the tab at the top called "from my nest to yours". If you buy products from my shop I'll make a little $$. Yay!

Hope to see you around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment