Thursday, September 20, 2012

FLOW northside artscrawl photo contest.

As you may know I showed some work at the FLOW Northside Artscrawl this summer in my neighborhood. I showcased photos of an urban CSA that I've been working with. I brought my camera along to document the day a bit and entered a few of my photos in a contest that FLOW is hosting.

The submitted photos have been narrowed down to 25, of which 2 are mine. The winners will receive a cash prize as well as the privilage of having their photos used in FLOW 2013 promotional materials.

I would appreciate it if you would stop by FLOW's website and vote for your favorite three photos. If you're curious, my photos are the first two (numbers 1 and 2) but I encourage you to look at all 25 and vote for your favorites.

Thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment