Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Caponi Contest / Cookie Cookie

I keep repeating posts but here's something somewhat significant that I just posted tonight on frostonflower.com:

When we visited the art park highlighted in my previous post I happened to notice a 1/4 sheet flyer for a photo contest ending on 10/10/10 on our way out. I pocked one as we walked back to the parking lot. In the midst of a weekend full of plans and other photo things I quickly edited a few and sent them to the contest email address. I heard back today that I received an Honorable Mention. I believe there was a 1st & 2nd place as well as 3-4 honorable mentions. I suppose, for not having known about the contest prior to taking the photos and simply taking them to practice using certain settings, I did pretty well! You can view all of the entries and the contest info here. The winners are not currently highlighted.

Tonight I have made cookies for the second time this week. Probably 4th time this month. Wow. Are you drooling?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment