Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Oopsie.

So much for writing an update about our trip to New York.  Goodness me am I bad at having a blog.  Maybe if I knew people read it I would be a bit more encouraged/motivated.  But maybe not. 

I have something interesting to share.  I do not want to boast about it and I am not too proud but I do suppose it is an exciting thing.  A Minneapolis organization created a new website about stuff to do in the different areas of the city.  On Twitter I read that they were looking for photography submissions.  I submitted a few neat photos taken in the city but didn't really have my hopes up.  The website is now finished and I noticed one of my photos!  I did not try hard to take a neat photo - I am not trying to say it's an amazing photo - and honestly, many of the photos on this website are not really that great.  But still.  Check it out if you like: http://www.dothetown.com/mill-district.html  (it's the first photo on the left - my mom and Tyler in the Amber Lounge of the Guthrie)

No comments:

Post a Comment