Tuesday, August 4, 2009

National Night Out

Today we're both home sick. We had the same strange tummy symptoms yesterday and have woken up today with head colds.. or something. I recently woke up and I hope that I start feeling better soon, as tonight is National Night Out.

I'm excited about the event because we don't know many of our neighbors yet and this will be a great chance to hang out on the parkway and meet some people from our community. The purpose of National Night Out is to promote stronger community and a intolerance to drug and violent activities as well as a better relationship with local law enforcement.
National Night Out, Minneapolis

I took a few photos of our house yesterday which I hope to soon send to Stanley Galleries so we can get some more beautiful antique lighting. I hope to get around to putting those photos here so we can share our progress. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment